Re: Wiki errors

From: Per Persson
Subject: Re: Wiki errors
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:38:41 +0200

On Oct 4, 2004, at 13:22, Paul Kienzle wrote:

It happened to me again.  Here's Safari's error box:

        Safari can't find the server.

        Safari can’t open the page “http://wiki.octave.org/”
        because it can’t find the server “wiki.octave.org”.

Any other Safari users experiencing problems?

Nope, but I notice a delay of a second or two before the page renders. Maybe a time-out of sorts on your machine, not waiting long enough for the information? Did you try emptying Safari's cache (Safari -> Empty Cache... or SHIFT+CMD+E)?

/Per