Re: How to make Octave build and run natively on Windows?

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: How to make Octave build and run natively on Windows?
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:07:22 +0100

Ole,

You should look at the mail from my colleague Laurent Mazet on the 26th
of October about a build under MingW

He successfully built octave under MingW, though he didn't inlcude
readline more throuh accident than anything else, and there was a
namespace clash with the Array in one of the MingW files. There is
also some doubt whether the dynamically linked oct-files are usuable,
since he forced them to be in liboctinterp by hand...

I'd be intrested to hear you results, since we are really missing a
Windows release now that 2.1.63 has been declared as testing...

Regards
David

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary