pkg-octave project created at Alioth/Debian

From: Rafael Laboissiere
Subject: pkg-octave project created at Alioth/Debian
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:15:21 +0100

[N.B.: I am reposting the message below outside the thread initiated by
  Dirk Eddelbuettel.  I apologize for the cross-posting, but I am
  trying to reach the most people I can.]

The pkg-octave project has just been created at Alioth (alioth.debian.org),
as well as a mailing list for general development discussion
(address@hidden).  I set the Reply-To for this
message to that list, so that further discussion can continue there.

The goal is to encourage co-maintenance of as many Debian Octave-related
packages in the pkg-octave project at Alioth as we can.  Developing a common
infrastructure for add-on Octave package building is also in our plans.  Any
person (either Debian or non-Debian maintainer/developer) interested in
Octave related Debian packages is encouraged to join this project.

--
Rafael