Re: 2.1.65 snapshot soon?

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: 2.1.65 snapshot soon?
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:14:15 -0700

John W. Eaton wrote:

> Will you please try the following patch and let me know if it solves
> the problem?

The problem is still there.

Moreover,  __kluge_procbuf_delay__=10, does not seems to help anymore.

I just did 'make all' after applying patch and main.o in serc/ is
rebuilt. I can do a clean rebuild, but it would take few hours...

Sincerely,

Dmitri.

octave:10> __kluge_procbuf_delay__=100
__kluge_procbuf_delay__ = 100
octave:11> ls
octave:12> system("ls")
BUGS            Makeconf.in   README.Linux     acx_blas.m4    config.sub
install-octave     mkoctfile.in      octave-sh
COPYING         Makefile      README.MachTen   acx_lapack.m4  configure
install-octave.in  move-if-change    scripts
ChangeLog       Makefile.in   README.Windows   autogen.sh     configure.in
install-sh         octMakefile       src
ChangeLog.1     Makefrag.f77  README.kpathsea  config.guess   dlfcn
libcruft           octMakefile.in    test
FLEX.patch      NEWS          ROADMAP          config.h       doc
liboctave          octave-bug        texi2dvi
INSTALL         NEWS.1        SENDING-PATCHES  config.h.in    emacs
mk-opts.pl         octave-bug.in
INSTALL.OCTAVE  PROJECTS      THANKS           config.log     examples
mkinstalldirs      octave-config
Makeconf        README        aclocal.m4       config.status  glob
mkoctfile          octave-config.in
ans = 0