Re: Class of User Types [Was: Moving code from octave-forge to octave [W

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Class of User Types [Was: Moving code from octave-forge to octave [Was: polyderiv problem?]]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:44:37 -0500

On 25-Feb-2005, David Bateman <address@hidden> wrote:

| repmat doesn't unless you can do repmat(x([]),n,m) which I don't think
| you can..

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by x([]).  What is that
supposed to do?

Better, can you give an example that will show me clearly what it is
that you want to generate, and what information you have?

I thought we were talking about having an exemplar (say a scalar
object of a particular type) and generating an array of those objects.
That's something that repmat is supposed to be able to do.