Re: merging functions from octave-forge

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: merging functions from octave-forge
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 19:49:24 -0600

Some conditions for including a function in Octave are

 * Copyright status must be clear and distribution terms must be
   compatible with the GPL.  We must not have any code that is
   (inadvertantly or not) derived from some proprietary source.

 * Coding style should follow Octave's coding style.

If someone can point me to a style guide, I may be able to hack together a perl script to reformat the code.

Bill

--
"The instructor, bless him, told us it stood for Microsoft Certified
Shutdown Engineer, because every time you do anything, reboot!"