Re: Legend.m (Was: Alternative to gset nokey;)

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: Legend.m (Was: Alternative to gset nokey;)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:35:30 -0500

Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:

Please find attached a version of legend.m modified to
use new __gnuplot_... interface.
Also attached is the diff against current (2005-04-15)
version from cvs.

I could check this into CVS, but this will break backward compatibility with older versions of octave. Are we willing to do that? Do we want to branch the CVS as has been done with octave? There are a lot of functions in octave-forge that need this kind of work ("grep -r gset *" returns a list too long to count, though I'm sure legend is by far the most widely used function affected by this).