Re: Problem with recent octave cvs snapshots

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Problem with recent octave cvs snapshots
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:44:43 -0600

John W. Eaton wrote:

If all these things are undeclared, then it looks like you don't have
gperf, or it did not generate a valid src/oct-gerf.h file from
src/octave.gperf.

Yes. I forgot that I need gperf to compile cvs snapshots. What also confused
me was that the snapshot did have some oct-gperf.h in it. That file contained
some declarations (was not empty).  Deleting and rebuilding it solved the
problem.
Thank you.

jwe

Dmitri.