Re: Kind of a lookfor function (moved from help list)

From: Keith Goodman
Subject: Re: Kind of a lookfor function (moved from help list)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:56:05 -0700

On 6/5/05, David Bateman <address@hidden> wrote:
> I made some changes, and only called with the "-all" flag and so got
> caught out.. Try the new version attached...

It breaks if you try to abort a search with Control-C, which someone
might want to do if the search is long:

>> lookfor inverse
[I pressed Control-C]
warning: help: Texinfo formatting filter exited abnormally
warning: help: raw Texinfo source of help text follows...
Press Control-C again to abort.
warning: help: Texinfo formatting filter exited abnormally
warning: help: raw Texinfo source of help text follows...
panic: Interrupt -- stopping myself...

$