Re: merging functions from octave-forge

From: Keith Goodman
Subject: Re: merging functions from octave-forge
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 10:03:13 -0700

I've set a few paths in my system-wide octaverc file (so, e.g,
www-data will pick them up). They appear on the bottom of my path.
When I do a savepath and exit and start Octave again, they appear on
top and bottom of my path (and appear in my ~/.octaverc as
addpath("blah")).

What's the best way to deal with that?