Re: merging functions from octave-forge

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: merging functions from octave-forge
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 23:14:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Bill Denney wrote:

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Keith Goodman wrote:

When I do a savepath and exit and start Octave again, they appear on
top and bottom of my path (and appear in my ~/.octaverc as
addpath("blah")).

What's the best way to deal with that?

OK, here is the fix promised. It's a diff from current octave-forge cvs sources.

Changelog:
  Bill Denney 6/7/2005

  addpath.m - it now makes sure that a directory is only in the LOADPATH
  once.

Bill

--
"If my mad scientist/wizard tells me he has almost perfected my Superweapon but it still needs more testing, I will wait for him to complete the tests. No one ever conquered the world using a beta version." -- Peter's Evil Overlord List #190