Re: split.m

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: split.m
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:36:13 +0200

Keith Goodman wrote:
I'd like to make split return a cell array of strings instead of a
matrix. Would a patch for this be accepted?

Here's a patch.
Wow, I didn't have to do the coding myself - great!

In your own coding do you use "func (x)" or "func(x)".
Me? I don't know :-) I think I mostly write "func(x)", but I'm not sure - I don't think to much about style.

And do you use texinfo for your help text?
Depends. If the code is publicly available then yes. For my own "private" stuff I usualy don't bother.

Thanks,
Søren

P.S. Which list should I have send my original post to?