Re: manual translation

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: manual translation
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 11:17:35 +0200

Jorge Barros de Abreu wrote:

How I make this patch????
I am not a professional programmer but if one say to me I make it.
I would be a large programming effort as the internationalization of octave is a non trivial task... Otherwise, you can of course go the route of translating the existing manual with the understanding that it would be for a particular version of octave... If you choose that route I'd suggest waiting till octave 3.0 is released as the manual is likely to undergo a large number of changes prior to the 3.0 release which should happen in the next few months..

Regards
David

Motorola Labs - Paris +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph) Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax) 91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

The information contained in this communication has been classified as: [x] General Business Information [ ] Motorola Internal Use Only [ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary