Re: Documentation

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Documentation
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:22:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005, Søren Hauberg wrote:

P.S. This is a little bit related, so I'll mention it here. I wanted to see how good html documentation could be auto-generated from the current documentation. I've put my first results online at http://hauberg.org/octavedoc/audio/doc.html It's far from parfect, but I haven't spend much time looking at it.

I like the way that this looks. It would be nice to have this auto-generated and added to the main octave website for each version of octave (look at perldoc.perl.org for what I think would be a good way to make it look).

A couple of things about the formatting:

In IE, the main title of the page (i.e. "Audio Processing") is clipped because it appears that the words are pushed to the left of the margin (I see half of the u then "dio Processing").

Also in IE, choosing a different page (like choosing "Finance" in the drop down menu) doesn't move to the page.

Bill

--
"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you."
  -- Winnie the Pooh