Re: Issue where return doesn't really return to octave prompt

From: jswensen
Subject: Re: Issue where return doesn't really return to octave prompt
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:12:11 -0600

Quoting Andy Adler <address@hidden>:

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 address@hidden wrote:

I just tried a MUCH simpler test case and am seeing the same thing.

Code Used
-------------------------
// Octave Includes
#include<octave/oct.h>
#include<octave/parse.h>

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

DEFUN_DLD(test_func,args,,"blah")
{
        string testString = args(1).string_value();

        return octave_value();
}

Compile command line
-----------------------------------
mkoctfile test_func.cc

Octave command line
---------------------------
test_func(0,'TestFunc')

Works fine for me with 2.9.3 under cygwin. What version are you
using?

--
Andy Adler

I was running a self-built 2.1.65.  I thought that might be the problem, so I
uninstalled it and installed the newly released 2.1.71 version from the cygwin
octave maintainer.  I am still seeing the same problem.  I think I am going to
try it on a different computer with a fresh Cygwin install to see if the
problem is somehow in my install.

John