Re: Access to variables internal to Octave

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: Access to variables internal to Octave
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:03:54 +0300

I think that if you want a generic handle graphics interface, the
Document/Viewer approach outlined by jwe on the previous thread is the
way to go.

Is someone working on it?

I don;t have enough knowledge on octave internals to produce the new
octave type needed for the handle graphics tree, but if someone were
to do that I'll be willing to do other stuff in this project (subject
to my scarcely available free time).
I can do c++ & m-file

Shai