Re: Depreciated Functions

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Depreciated Functions
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 23:15:08 -0400

Careful with that one. In octave-forge I had instances of isstruct turning into ischaruct when I applied the transformation blindly. I haven't checked his patch.

Please let me know about other simple decrufting I can do for octave-forge.

Thanks,

- Paul

On Sep 7, 2005, at 9:40 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

On  7-Sep-2005, Bill Denney wrote:

| Here is a large patch that fixes the problem of depreciated functions
| being called.

I applied this patch.

| If you would like for me to go and do the other depreciated functions, let
| me know, but I don't want to go to the work unless you want it.

Yes, I think Octave should avoid using the deprecated functions
internally.

Thanks,