google groups and Usenet

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: google groups and Usenet
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:36:44 -0400

On  8-Sep-2005, address@hidden wrote:

| I would love to be able to read the octave mailing lists through google
groups.  I think this requires the octave mailing lists to be mirrored as a
usenet group.  I am willing to sponser an attempt to create usenet groups for
the mailling lists if there is sufficient want/need for this and if the mailing
list maintainer would be willing to setup the mail-to-news gateway.

Have you looked at www.gmane.org?