Re: Octave projects

From: Ivana Varekova
Subject: Re: Octave projects
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:21:56 -0500

> Want to implement the sparse graph theory stuff. That is etreeplot,
> treeplot, gplot and treelayout. I couldn't be bothered with these
> functions when implementing the sparse stuff, so if someone else doesn't
> implement them, they won't be implemented :-)

Hello,
I think sparse graph theory is quite nice topic and it should be fine
work, so if there is not any problem I would choose it. Are there any
information, advices or suggestions I should know before I start to
implement these procedures?
(I can't find any other part of the graph theory in octave. Is there any
other graph theory stuff?)
Thanks.
Ivana