Installation Problems Docs

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Installation Problems Docs
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 21:42:26 -0500 (EST)

Three things about the Installation Problems documentation (http://www.octave.org/doc/Installation-Problems.html):

1) Is this even remotely recent? It looks like just about all of this info is pretty old (it mentions slackware 3.1 which was last current in 1997).

2) Should we delete the old info or keep it in a history section?

3) Is there any interest in categorizing it by OS? And is someone interested in putting up the OS/X problems from recent posts here? I'm planning on trying to look into putting in a cygwin section.

Bill

--
"You can only drink 30 or 40 glasses of beer a day, no matter how rich
you are."