Re: Octave web pages

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Octave web pages
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:06:54 -0500

On 31-Jan-2006, Bill Denney wrote:

| OK, well a first attempt is here (starting from m4 macros):
| http://denney.homeip.net/octave-www/octave.html

OK, I think this looks fine.

| There is still work to do in minimizing the number of tables, etc.,

Yes, it would be good to remove more of the explicit spacing calls.
Also, to make it a bit more idiot proof (especially for those idiots
like me who don't know much about CSS) we could use some comments in
the .css file that explain the intended use of each of the entries.

Thanks,