Re: Octave web pages

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Octave web pages
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 11:52:03 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006, Bill Denney wrote:

I've significantly updated the pages since this afternoon. They now correctly parse using http://validator.w3.org with the exception of the FAQ page which appears to be auto-generated from elsewhere.

The only error that I know of is that the Lorenz Attractor on the main page needs to move to the far right corner. Let me know if you see anything else amiss. My goal with this version was to come very close to the former page design using css instead of tables and explicit markup.

I fixed the image, and I've attached a full diff from what I started with to what I have now. I've also attached the requisite css file.

Changelog:

2006-02-01 Bill Denney <address@hidden>

        * Wide-ranging website update to make it correctly validate with
        validator.w3.org for both HTML and CSS.

Bill

--
"The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to
choose from."