octave gui & mingw

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: octave gui & mingw
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:23:17 +0100

Hello,

I'm probably going to write a GUI for octave using QT4 under MinGW. David Bateman gracefully sent me a tarball to build under MinGW, and suggested I announce my intention here because there are other octave GUI projects.

I've googled for octave IDE's, but I haven't found very many active projects or projects that would run in Windows. If you are aware of active IDE projects, let me know.

Cheers,

Sébastien Loisel