Re: Website Updates

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: Website Updates
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 20:42:24 +0200

Octplot

http://octplot.sourceforge.net

OctPlot is a handle graphics package for Octave. OctPlot provides
quality postscript(TM) and screen graphics. OctPlot is free open
source software under the terms of the GNU General Public License
(GPL).
OctPlot should run on following systems: Cygwin (MS Windows), Linux
(and possibly other UNIXs), OS X

Current version 0.3.0