Re: Website Updates

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: Website Updates
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:04:50 -0500

  Hi All,

we can try to set the wiki w/ a password, if oddmuse (the wiki prog)
allows. If someone knows exactly what should be done, send me
braindead instructions and I can give it a try. Since I am traveling
until the 21st, I can only spend a wee bit of time at a time on this
question; else I can look into it after the 21st. Else you can send me
your IP and I can add it to the wiki so you can edit.

  Cheers, thx for proposing to contribute & sorry for the hurdle
  before allowing you to edit the wiki...

  Etienne