Re: Website Updates

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Website Updates
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 22:52:55 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, John W. Eaton wrote:

I suspect that you started with a fairly old version of the projects
file.  I think the primary source for that has always been the
PROJECTS file in the top-level directory of the Octave sources.  I
took a quick look at the file you your site and it seemed to have a
lot of obsolete entries.  Can you please check the current PROJECTS
file from the Octave CVS archive?  I think it is much more current,
though probably still needs some editing.

OK, I went and started from that projects file. I didn't go through and try to remove anything yet, I just organized everything from being one big <pre> into more realistic html and then put it in the form of the rest of the website.

The new version is at http://denney.homeip.net/octave/projects.html please check it out ane let me know what should be removed. Better than letting me know what needs to be removed, I'd prefer for people to get involved and send diffs to http://denney.homeip.net/octave/projects.in .

Also, while I tried to format everything correctly, I'm sure that I will have missed something. Please send those diffs as well.

Bill

--
"In the semidarkness of the bedroom, she looked like the burning giraffe
in the Dali painting."