Re: octave GUI proof of concept

From: Ole Jacob Hagen
Subject: Re: octave GUI proof of concept
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:58:14 +0000

Hi, Sebastien.

Very interesting work you have done here. The level your Octave GUI have
reached could be compared to Matlab 5.1, which didn't have any code
completion.

How can code completion be included into the command window?

Maybe John know how code completion can be used in a embedded octave
session?
This would be really cool......Any suggestions?

I've tested the application with Qt4 with octave-2.9.3 on my computer,
and it worked pretty well.
But it didn't cleaned up correctly.....

Maybe we should join forces, or check the possibilities to join forces
and merge code and ideas?

Cheers,

Ole J.