Re: Handle graphics plotting functions

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Re: Handle graphics plotting functions
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:53:21 +0100

On 2/15/06, Shai Ayal <address@hidden> wrote:
OK,

The m-files from the octplot distribution (or better yet the octplot
CVS) can serve as the initial repository. I owe you some work on the
minimal set of commands needs to be implemented by the back end (e.g .
set,get,line,axes,figure.patch and more)  which I hope to complete
tonight (i.e. 13 hoursh from now)

Good plan.

Look at the screenshot: http://www.math.mcgill.ca/loisel/octave-gui/octave-gui-2.png

As a first step, I would like to implement exactly what I need to reproduce that plot with your octplot.m. In the .m files, you can have all your stipple, color, etc... properties, that's fine with me, I just want to ignore them in the C++ for now. I'm even going to ignore axes, text and patches for the initial implementation. Just undecorated lines for now.

Cheers,

Sebastien Loisel