Re: Second time's a charm

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Re: Second time's a charm
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:59:48 +0100

Sounds good to me.

On 2/16/06, David Bateman <address@hidden> wrote:
Sebastien,

I'm not going to have much time in the next few days to look at this.
Perhaps over the weekend..

D.

--
David Bateman                                address@hidden
Motorola Labs - Paris                        +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary