Re: octave-forge toolboxes for cygwin release

From: James R. Phillips
Subject: Re: octave-forge toolboxes for cygwin release
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 04:22:43 -0800 (PST)

--- David Bateman wrote:

> James R. Phillips wrote:
>
> > I am in the process of putting together the cygwin release for
> > octaveforge-2006.01.28.  Per D. Bateman's suggestion, I am adding the
> > fixed-point toolbox to the release.  I will probably also add the
> > audio and NaN
> > toolboxes.
> >
> > What about fake-sparse?  Is this useful/compatible with
> > octave-2.1.72?  It is
> > hard for me to guess from a quick look.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jim Phillips
> >

> I think that if you include main/sparse then you definitely don't want
> to include fake_sparse..
>
> Cheers
> David
>
> --

OK, thanks; I won't put any effort into that.  fixed builds OOTB, as does NaN.
sound didn't configure properly, so unless someone _really_ wants it, I'm not
going to put extra effort in to package it.

Currently my cygwin packaging script is broken at the install stage (incorrect
installation paths); I am investigating and hope to have a solution today.  A
new release with the fixed point package should be out within a few days.

jrp