Octave Workshop 0.6

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Octave Workshop 0.6
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:28:45 +0100

Another day, another release.

Octave GUI has been renamed Octave Workshop. The reason is that I'm big on descriptive names and GUI is not a descriptive name. This is the last name change ever.

New features:
* Works with properly patched Octave in MinGW
* Splash screen while you wait
* About box

Temporarily removed feature:
* Help has been removed; the GUI would typically freeze while the browser was up. I'm still working on the assistant (QT help program) issue.

10 bonus points to whoever sends me a better splash screen/logo.

Cheers,

Sébastien Loisel