Octave Workshop 0.8

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Octave Workshop 0.8
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 13:21:33 +0100

I just released a new version of Octave Workshop. The new feature is that I've indexed the standard GNU Octave documentation and made it available integrally in the help system of Octave Workshop.

Aside from http://www.octave.org/doc/index.html, is there anything else that should be included in the help menu?

Note that I'm including an html version of the manual, because I noticed that this wasn't installed on my RHEL4 version of octave, and it would make my life more complicated to conditionally compile it depending on whether or not I find it.

You can get it at the usual place: http://www.math.mcgill.ca/loisel/octave-workshop/

Cheers,

Sébastien Loisel