Re: Octave Workshop 0.8

From: Stefan van der Walt
Subject: Re: Octave Workshop 0.8
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:48:13 +0200

On Sat, Feb 18, 2006 at 01:59:07PM +0100, Sebastien Loisel wrote:

> On 2/18/06, Stefan van der Walt <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>     Maybe the categorical index from
>
>     http://octave.sourceforge.net/index/index.html
>

> That's a good idea. Can I rely on the overall HTML structure of these pages to
> not change much over time?

The HTML is auto-generated by a Perl script (look in the admin directory),
so it is unlikely that the structure will ever change.  However, it
might be safer to make a copy of the script and change it to generate
XML or HTML in a format you prefer.  I also have a Python script that
does the same, if that would help.

Regards
Stéfan