Re: A MinGW release tomorrow?

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Re: A MinGW release tomorrow?
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 12:06:20 +0100

I made an MSI overnight and it wasn't any fun at all. Now I have a 120MB file that installs Octave Workshop etc... fine but I estimate that it will take me 8 hours to upload it with my bandwidth. So either I'm going to wait until tonight and start it overnight, or more likely, I'll wait until tomorrow, when I go to the office with the laptop.

Cheers,

Sébastien Loisel