Re: A MinGW release tomorrow?

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: A MinGW release tomorrow?
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:01:22 -0600

Shai Ayal wrote:

Well, I'm sure Matlab comes in a DVD, But I thought we weren't going
for BUG for BUG compatibility :)

How large are the FC RPMs you a re producing?

Adding up octave, octave-forge and their main dependencies, it looks like about 20 MB. However, the indirect dependencies that are already installed on many linux systems can add a lot more (texinfo requires tetex, which is 20 MB by itself).

-Quentin

Shai