Re: Octave Workshop 0.9 & Windows Installer

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Re: Octave Workshop 0.9 & Windows Installer
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:15:14 +0100

It's interesting because I just fired up octave all by itself and had the same problem. Here's the error output I get:

octave.exe:2> freqz(b,a);
error: `automatic_replot' undefined near line 44 column 22
error: evaluating assignment _expression_ near line 44, column 20

John tells me this is a known Octave issue. See the recent mailing list archive on DEFVARs. Case closed (as far as Workshop is concerned.)

Cheers,

Sébastien Loisel