Re: Octave Workshop 0.9 & Windows Installer

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Re: Octave Workshop 0.9 & Windows Installer
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:59:38 +0100

Thanks for the bug report.

On 2/21/06, Bill Denney <address@hidden> wrote:
clc doesn't work.

I'm not sure what to do to most of the terminal manipulation functions. And implementation of this means what -- scrolling the scrollbar until only the prompt is on the screen?

If I click somewhere in the results portion of the window, the output for
subsequent commands is placed where I put the cursor instead of the end of
the window.

Yeah, that's a bug all right.

Octave is copyright 1994-2006.  Also, I think that the general wording for

Not according to the message I get when I run Octave. Anyway, John's replied to this elsewhere.

Feature requests (I know that some of these may not be v1.0 things to

Noted.

Sébastien Loisel