Re: Octave Workshop logo

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Octave Workshop logo
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:19:40 -0500 (EST)

The only other thing that I'd like to mention is that I think that you mentioned that he would do logos in different sizes. Could he do the logos in some vector format (I'm thinking svg)? I realize that some logos work for larger or smaller sizes based on content, but it would be nice to have perfect resizability if we wanted something close to, but not exactly, what he provided.

I also think that different logos may confuse users. Perhaps if you'd like a different logo it could be on the about screen but not as the splash or the icon?

Bill