Re: Octave web pages on gnu.org

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Octave web pages on gnu.org
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:53:55 -0500

I changed the links for the mailing list archive and checked in the
changes.  I see a potential problem with this, becuase any deep links
into the lists will no longer work.  Should we try to fix that with
some .htaccess magic?

| The only other thing I can think of is that it is missing the manual.

OK.  For now, I can point back to the current location on my server.
Later, we can probably move the manual to the gnu.org site.  I checked
in a change for this.  The same deep linking problem applies here.