Re: octave gset, graw

From: Volker Kuhlmann
Subject: Re: octave gset, graw
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:52:34 +1300

Ok, I'm subscribed now.

[Mentioning that 1998 docs don't help with 2005 changes, to show that I
at least looked before asking]

>I'm working to update the website.  Hopefully in the next week it will
>be more help there.  If you feel this is a big hinderance, please feel
>free to contribute to make the documentation easier to find and more
>up-to-date.

I know nothing about this plotting change. The help for the respective
function, the docs coming with the software, and www.octave.org are all
silent. You can't be serious about me writing it up?

> This is being handled currently by the implementation of handle graphics.

Groan. Not like matlab, or?

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is possibly list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/             Please do not CC list postings to me.