Re: Fwd: Logo conclusions

From: John Swensen
Subject: Re: Fwd: Logo conclusions
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 00:35:41 -0600

Daniel J Sebald wrote:
Lee Olson wrote:
Hello,

Dan, I'm not sure if this was exactly what you had in mind, but here's
an attempt using the infinity symbol.

http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=octaveinfinityall0if.png

Well, yes that is the overall idea I had in mind. Thank you Lee... Add it to the list of possibilities.

Dan

I actually like this one, except maybe only have one of them for the sake of being able to see them when they are small. Also, I wasn't sure if your intent was to make the 8/infinity symbol also be a Mobius strip, but I think it would be cool to make that more apparent.

John