Savannah Website Update

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Savannah Website Update
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:32:41 -0500 (EST)

So, I've updated the CSS and some of the formatting so that hopefully the wiki and the main site can look significantly more similar using the same css. Please give it a look and let me know if you see any problems.

Also, I heard a mention on the octave-forge mailing list that people generally don't like the Octave word image on the top left of the pages. I agree that it doesn't look good in relation to the rest of the site, and I think that it should just be changed into text. What does everyone think of that?

Are there any suggestions for the style of that text?

Bill

--
"New members urgently required for SUICIDE CLUB, Watford area."
  -- Monty Python's Big Red Book