Re: MinGW version binary gobbledygook error messages?

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: MinGW version binary gobbledygook error messages?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:58:23 -0500

Try

   #include <octave/input.h>

   Vlast_prompt_time.stamp();

This resets the time stamp which variable.cc uses in the condition:

   if (fcn->time_checked() < Vlast_prompt_time)

- Paul

On Feb 28, 2006, at 6:43 AM, Sebastien Loisel wrote:

I'm much more comfortable in the numeric classes of octave than the
parser, which I've never fully understood either.. John or Paul probably
know more than I do, though I fear given your goal of an IDE, you'll
soon be the expert on this part of octave :-)

Crap!

Well I've been wrestling with this for a week. Right now I would settle for a very simple thing:

Before calling eval_string(), I would like to make sure that all the symbols in the symbol table are fresh. The following code achieves nothing:

Array<symbol_record *> syms2= fbi_sym_tab->symbol_list
    (string_vector(),symbol_record::USER_FUNCTION
     +symbol_record::BUILTIN_FUNCTION);
for(i=0;i<syms2.length();i++) { lookup_function(syms2(i)->name()); }

How do I make it work?

Sébastien Loisel