Re: DEFVARs again (was Re: MinGW version binary gobbledygook error messa

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Re: DEFVARs again (was Re: MinGW version binary gobbledygook error messages?)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:01:00 +0100

Frankly, I'd say don't think it for 2.9.5, but rather add a call to the
gnuplot_init code. This will hide the problem for 2.9.5. Get that
release out of the way and then we can fix this and add the package
manager. The fact is that apart from this bug, I consider 2.9.5 to be
pretty stable, and the DEFVAR changes will break things...

I second that thought!

Sébastien Loisel