Re: Octave Workshop 0.10 released

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Octave Workshop 0.10 released
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:40:51 -0500 (EST)

Looks nice. I like the unified window with both input and output a lot better.

Now, the first bug report will be: the Home key doesn't work correctly. It moves the cursor to the beginning of the line (before the > even), but when I continue typing, it types at the end of the line. The end key doesn't seem to have the same difficulty. Also, Ctrl+left arrow goes back a word the way I would expect it to, FYI; so the bug seems to just be with the behavior of home.

Time to get on those plotting functions.

Bill