Re: Compiling octave-workshop

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Re: Compiling octave-workshop
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 18:19:32 +0100

Hello,

Quentin stumbled onto a problem, which is actually the symptom of a deeper problem. I don't know how to get compile and link options out of mkoctfile (and I haven't found an octave-config script.) How do I find link and compile options to create Octave binaries? If there is no way, looking forward, can we get an octave-config like many other packages?

In the mean time, what's a good way of pulling the compile and link options out of (say) mkoctfile?

Quentin, as a workaround, can you add these libraries to your LDFLAGS environment variable?

Cheers,

Sébastien Loisel