Re: Compiling octave-workshop

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Re: Compiling octave-workshop
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 21:04:42 +0100

OK, then I suggest that instead of doing things like parsing the
output of -v (which is fragile, as the output from -v could change in
the future and break your parser), you modify mkoctfile or
octave-config to do what you need and submit the changes.

They're not generated?

I was looking at the source for mkoctfile. It's not a too big patch, I think, except that if I do it, it might be slightly wrong and you'll have to fix it.

Sébastien Loisel