Re: 2.9.5 and 2.1.73

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: 2.9.5 and 2.1.73
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:58:54 -0500

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-octave/trunk/packages/octave/debian/patches/?rev=0&sc=0

| I think that most of them were taken from CVS or from messages sent to
| the mailing lists.

  50_g++4.1.dpatch
  50_glpk-sparse.dpatch
  50_inferior-octave-resync-dirs.dpatch
  50_install-liboctinterp.dpatch
  50_octave-mod-bind-m-bs-2.9.dpatch

I think these have all been applied to the 2.9.x branch.

  50_mkoctfile.1-no-negative.dpatch

I don't recall seeing anything about this one, so if you think it
needs to be applied, can you please forward the report(s) that
resulted in the patch?

  50_octave-value-list-resize-2.9.dpatch

I don't plan to make this change since I think we determined that the
problem was due to a compiler bug, and I think that has since been
fixed.

  70_octave-mod-honor-auto-indent.dpatch

The code in the current octave-mod.el file seems different now, so I
don't know whether this patch is still needed.

I didn't check the 2.1 branch.  If you think it is important to
include any of these, then please check the 2.1.x branch of the cvs
archive (the tag is ss-2-1-63-patches) and let me know whether they
are needed.