Re: Octave-forge Date Functions Patch

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Octave-forge Date Functions Patch
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:41:46 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006, John W. Eaton wrote:

Sorry, I didn't realize that these were submitted here until after I
committed the changes.  Can you please see if there are any changes in
your patch that should be applied to the current CVS sources and send
a revised patch relative to that?

I think that William's patches were faster than mine, so just use his and ignore mine.

Bill

--
I've learned....
That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with