Re: Statically linked MinGW octave

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Statically linked MinGW octave
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:40:55 -0500

You may be able to link oct files against the exe. I don't know the magic for doing so, but if you succeed I think you will remove some of the problems with DLLs. No idea if it will fix the error messages.

FWIW, my version of gcc 4.0 on Red Hat is printing non-ascii characters instead of error messages.

- Paul